Thursday, March 28, 2013

Where Did March Go?

Is it just me or did this month fly by? We were so busy I rarely sat in front of the computer or picked up my tablet. Social media happened from the phone.

The 2nd week of the military diet was our last. It kick started our metabolisms like I hoped, but we were both irritable. Not a good thing to be.

We've had a few weeks of not eating right and minimal exercise. All of that changes Monday. I'd love an excuse to get a new swim sit this year.

Our amazing Miss Liberty turned 11 this month. We had a fantastic family day filled with great food, Oz, the Great and Powerful, cupcakes, and Build-A-Bear. She had a sleep over with 6 friends and there was no drama.

The tenant is due to move Saturday. I'm excited to change the locks on that house and get someone new in it. I swear if they don't move this weekend I am not responsible for my actions.

No comments: