Sunday, February 3, 2013

Meal Plan for the Week

Last week I found some cute meal plan templates using Google. I decided to get a cheap document frame at Wal-Mart so it fits a sheet of paper without requiring cutting and made my own wipe off board with the template.

This week's plan:
Breakfast - eggs, protein shake, smoothie, cereal, Flat Out toast, waffles

Lunch - sandwiches, soup, salad, leftovers

Snacks - cheese, hard boiled eggs, nuts, fruits, veggies, yogurt

Dinner
Sunday - we'll be at a Super Bowl party
Monday - Liberty has an awards program. If they don't serve food I'll make ravioli
Tuesday - red beans, rice, and turkey sausage
Wednesday - Lasagna Rolls that I froze from last week
Thursday - Leftover night
Friday - soup and sandwiches
Saturday - homemade pizzas using Flat Out pizza bread

Once again it's just a plan. I may mix up days like we did last week. Having a plan in writing helped me know what "meals" I had in the house at dinner time. I didn't come home having to think about what to cook. This is going to be a huge time saver.

Now to get Liberty to plan her lunches that she takes to school.

No comments: