Monday, January 7, 2013

First Goal Reached

This morning I was too tired to exercise, but I did get on the Wii Fit to weigh in. For the first time since I started working out at the end of November my BMI was below 30 which finally put me out of the obese range and down to overweight. I'm so excited. It's very motivating and let's me know there are great things ahead and that I can reach these goals I set and become a healthier person. I definitely feel better since I started this journey. I'm enjoying trying new things and finding I don't miss Coke and junk food like I thought I would. Thank you to everyone who has shown their support on FB today. It makes me feel good to have a strong support system behind me.

1 comment:

CraftyHope said...

Congratulations and keep up the great work you're doing with both your working out and your blogging!! Looking good!