Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oops....I Did It Again

I tend to get so busy lately that I neglect my blog. It's been since January since I've written anything. Once we finally got over being sick it seems like things really picked up at work. I was very busy trying to make my goal for the March start. I was close, but did not make it. The school surpassed our total market plan though.

When the new quarter started our campus started its first bachelor program in Project Management. My hubby is one of the students. I am so proud of him for finally going back to school for his bachelor's. I've been after him about it since I received my master's in 2005. It's a challenge, but with the help of our amazing friends we will make it through the next two years.

February was busy with Mardi Gras. My society's ball was wonderful. We had a great time this year. I'm really looking forward to next year already.

In March Liberty turned 9. My baby is growing up so fast. We had an ice cream party at Chill here in Mobile. It was something different and the kids had a lot of fun with the different flavors and toppings.

Now that April is here it's time for spring cleaning. We're slowly getting the house back in shape. Gabe has started on the back yard as well.

No comments: