Sunday, January 17, 2010

Super Sunday

That's what today has been....a Super Sunday. I started today like I have many in the last 3 weeks....getting on the Wii Fit Plus to work out. When you look at your graph, it shows the past week. I don't see much change so I haven't thought much about it. I decided to change the view and look at the month. I haven't been working out for a full month yet, but from 12/27/09 - 1/1/10 I've lost 5 pounds! Really???!!!! I couldn't believe it. I hadn't thought about it that way. I knew that clothes were getting loose. I even tried on dresses yesterday and went down a size. I'm excited about losing weight. I feel good. I have energy. I'm not tired all the time. I want to work out. Wii Fit Plus is making it fun to work out. Yes, it's hard to get up at 5:00am to work out, but I'm seeing a difference! I teased my husband that it I keep it up, I'll be in a bikini this summer.

No comments: