Monday, December 28, 2009

Purpose Weight Loss and Exercise

I started Purpose Weight Loss in November, right before Thanksgiving. Dieting during the holidays may seen crazy, but it was the perfect time to start for me. So far I've lost 8 pounds. I'm taking it one meal at a time instead of looking at the whole day. Our leader us great! She definitely motivates.

I am also getting motivated to work out. I purchased Wii Fit Plus. It's great. The new activities ate fun. I've worked out the last two days. My arms, abs, and legs hurt! I also got Personal Trainer: Walking for the DS. Today was my second day and I reached my step goal of 3000 steps! Both activities are fun. Hopefully it will motivate me enough to get up at 5am. This is my goal starting next week.

Motivation and support are the key. Gabe is encouraging and supportive. I can't wait to need new clothes. My jeans are already loose.

Heather
Follow me on Twitter @wigenout
Sent from my HTC Hero

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please excuse typos. I will correct from the pc tomorrow.

Gwenyth Love said...

Hi Heather! Sounds like you are doing great with your weight loss goals! Keep at them! Let me know if you happen to get Biggest Loser for Wii and we can share motivation!