Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Week Gone, Another Year Older

Wednesday was my 33rd birthday. Last Saturday we went out to my favorite restaurant in Gulf Shores with my parents. I was totally slapped in the face by the age fairy when the host was the owner's son that I baby sat for from the time he was 6 months until about 10. He's now 21 and helping his dad run the restaurant. Man, did I feel O-L-D!!!!

I had a great birthday. Gabe took me to Mars Hill Cafe for lunch. I love their pesto pasta salad and their chicken salad. We then went to Sho Gun for dinner with Liberty and some friends. Their fried rice is awesome! It was a quiet birthday.

On Friday Gabe was off work. He went and bought steaks and grilled out that night. Yum!

Saturday I worked at AIDT. I think the lettuce was bad on the poboy I ate for lunch because my stomach didn't feel right the rest of the day. I didn't eat diner and I went to bed at 8:30pm.

Today Liberty and I are having a relaxing day. Neither one of us feels very good. Gabe went to Montgomery with the guys for the international car shootout. Next weekend is Pinks All Out so we're both going to that.

It was nice being off this week in the evenings, but our next 4 week session starts tomorrow. Making money for Christmas - woo-hoo!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Well Heather, Happy Birthday!!
Sounds like you had a great week. I have to tell you, you are only as old as you feel. I am 43 years old and am in the best place in my life now. Have a great day and I hope you feel better.