Monday, September 22, 2008

Pictures I Promised

Okay, so today was definitely a Manic Monday for me. Full-time job was busy, which made the day fly by. Part-time job was okay. We only had 12 students tonight so we finished early. I did find mine and hubby's birth certificates for the cruise next Thursday. I can't wait!!!! Anyway, here are the pictures Gabe took of Liberty after her soccer game on Saturday. I'm not sure what the faces were about. I guess he told her to look tough, but she looks mad to me.



I also found a great new site. It's twittermoms.com. My BFF got me addicted to twitter and I'm now addicted to this site as well.

Not much else is going on. Just staying busy with work.

1 comment:

Nikki Harvey said...

Love the soccer pics! I like twitter too so I'm going to have to check out twittermoms

http://www.southernpixie.com/msgrrlblog