Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another week without a blog

Man, I feel like such a slacker! I'm finding now that I spend all day on the computer at work, I don't want to get on the computer at home. I guess it's a good thing.

I started working "on my own" this week. I'm answering the phones and I've actually been able to figure out some issues without help. I ask a ton of questions and have great co-workers. I'm definitely enjoying the new job.

My mom commented the other day how nice it is to have the "happy Heather" back. Even though I'm working two jobs, I'm happy because I'm not bringing work home. It's not like when I was teaching. I don't carry a bag full of grading, lesson plans, etc. with me. I take myself to work, I do my work there, then I come home and enjoy my family. Wow, what a concept!!!

Liberty started playing soccer this week. Her first practice was Tuesday and her first game was yesterday. We have pictures and video that will be posted later.

No comments: