Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weekend!!!!

Well, I got a rejection letter from Springs Window Fashions yesterday. I really wanted that job. I'm still waiting to hear from SSI Group. When I heard from them this week they said they should have a decision by Friday of this week. I'm still applying for jobs like a mad woman. I have to have about 100 resumes out by now. So the job hunt continues.

Thursday was Meet the Teacher at Libby's new school. I like her first grade teacher. Libby's excited and can't wait for Monday to get here. I'm excited for her to make friends near the house. She needs it.

We're going to a pool party for Gabe's work this evening. It should be a lot of fun. Afterwards we're all going to eat Mexican together. We'll take some pictures so I'll post some tomorrow.
*********************
So Gabe's crazy and he got the days for the party confused. It's Sunday. I'll post pictures on Monday.

No comments: