Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pool Party

Today was awesome! I worked out on Wii Fit this morning. That's 4 days in a row. This evening was the pool party for Gabe's work. It was at West Mobile Swim Club. We had a blast. I added a Flickr badge of pictures to the right. Libby went off the high dive without a second thought.


I, on the other hand, almost chickened out. I'm 32 and I've never been off a high dive before. Quite a rush.
Looking at the pictures makes me realize how out of shape I am in. I believe I will be starting Weight Watchers again tomorrow. If I eat right and keep up the good work on Wii Fit, hopefully I'll start losing weight again. I know I need to get healthier. I fell into some bad habits while teaching. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Erica Jeffrey said...

Hehe! We are members at WMSC. I REFUSE to go off the high dive. Yet, my child flips off the diving board (dive team.) I LOVE the slide...it brings back the ol' Waterville days!