Today's been a relaxing day. I had hoped to swim, but the pool got an algae bloom during the week due to no chlorine. We've been trying to get it cleared up, but have been unsuccessful at the moment.
Last night we went to the grocery store and stocked up on emergency supplies. We are watching Gustav and wondering what he is going to do when he gets in the Gulf. It looks like we'll at least get some bad weather. At the moment we are on the eastern edge of the "cone of deception". I don't trust predictions. It seems like the storms tend to shift to the right at the last moment. We won't really know anything until late on Sunday or early Monday. We decided it's better to be prepared and nothing happen then to lose power and be without supplies. We borrowed a generator from Gabe's work so we can power some necessary items if we lose power.
We may have a houseful of people since we have a basement. We plan on cooling off the house Sunday night/Monday so that the basement is nice and comfortable if we lose power.