Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Yesterday was the holiday of love. We decided to celebrate this past Sunday when Liberty was witha friend. We went out to dinner and a movie, Warm Bodies. I'll write a review of the movie later.

Yesterday we had a special dinner. We grilled steaks, sauteed mushrooms, and mashed cauliflower. It was so good. We enjoyed the evening as a family. Valentine's Day is different when you have a child. It is now longer about just the two of us. We celebrate the love of our family. We celebrate the fact that we love each other and are always here for each other. Our love is every day, not just on Valentine's Day.

How did you celebrate?

2 comments:

CraftyHope said...

You know how I'm celebrating. We tease that this weekend is our Valentine thing, but it's really more about the fact that Pat gets a 3-day weekend for President's day and that the condo rates are at their lowest this time of the year. It all falls into place with us absolutely craving some time at the beach. We also celebrate our love every day of the year ;)

I'm glad y'all had a nice time. I can't wait to hear your review of the movie, I've been wanting to see it ever since I saw the trailer before Breaking Dawn 2. Pat even seems interested. I hope it's good, but if you saw it last weekend and then asked us to see it again, I'm guessing it is. Cool.

Unknown said...

I love what you guys do. It's definitely a great time to take advantage of the cheaper rates. I've enjoyed your pictures this weekend. You have to see the movie. You'll enjoy it.