Friday, January 25, 2013

Sinus infection from hell

So I've been suffering from a sinus infection since last week. I'm so stuffed up that I can't breathe through my nose so I haven't been able to work out. :( I've been good about what I eat and portion control so I haven't really gained in the last two weeks. Anyway, today I started coughing and tonight I had a bad asthma attack. Now I'm jittery from the nebulizer treatment I did. I'm just ready to be well again. I'm tired of being sick and tired. I think tomorrow I'll buy an onion and try putting it by my bed. Tonight I just want to sleep.

3 comments:

CraftyHope said...

An onion?? What?

Unknown said...

Hope you slept well, it is so hard to sleep with a sinus infection or when you have no other choice but to breathe through your mouth.

Unknown said...

Onions are supposed to pull out disease, but it didn't do anything. Mark brought me some essential oils and they helped. I've started drowning myself, I mean doing sinus rinse, twice a day.