Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What's Up Wednesday

What's up? It's Wednesday! The middle of the week. Woo hoo! This morning our department manager sent out an email that there are two positions open for promotion and if you were interested to email him. I quickly responded. I'll be with the company 1 year on August 25. At 12:30 he came by my desk and said I had the test at 1:00pm. I took the 34 question test in one hour. No notes allowed. I answered all the questions. I don't know when a decision will be made. Please pray that things work out how they are supposed to.

I've had a tooth ache for the last two days. It's getting progressively worse as the day goes on. I think it's an abscess. I'll call the dentist office in the morning.
Check Spelling
What did you have for dinner tonight? I met two of my friends from Twitter, @Alli_Flowers and my best friend, @CraftyHope for ice cream at Old Dutch. I had a sundae. It was awesome. They have some of the best ice cream. Not the best thing to have for dinner while participating in "The Biggest Loser" at work, but hey, you gotta have fun every once in a while. I have lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks by watching what I eat and exercising some. I need to get in a more regular routine of using the Wii Fit.

Liberty is on her last week of summer break. Gabe is staying home with her. He had a fun week planned, but unfortunately Liberty has run a fever every day this week. We went to the doctor yesterday and she said it's a virus and we have to let it fun it's course. Hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow and they can have some fun. He really wants to take her to Pensacola NAS.

1 comment:

Chazon said...

Hope your tooth gets to feeling better.
How cool that Gabe wants to go to Pensacola! Trish and I have decided that for our anniversary next month, we're going over to Pensacola for the day - we plan to hit the beach, the air museum, and then dinner at the Melting Pot. I hope that Liberty is feeling better!