Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving

And all through the house
The only creature not stirring was the toy mouse.
We ate pizza for dinner because who wanted to cook.
Mom still needed to find the perfect pie recipe in the cookbook.
The Roomba vaccuumed the floors
While Mom did other chores.
Dad played Wii with the child
Who was acting a little wild.
Tomorrow will be a day of travel and fun.
After all the food we may need to go for a run.
So remember to be thankful for all that you have.
Show love to those around and don't get mad.

So I know this post is silly, but that's my mood at the moment. My Uncle is in from Dallas and we went to Mellow Mushroom with him for dinner tonight. Their pizza is awesome. Tomorrow we are going to spend the day with my hubby's family in Gulf Breeze. On Friday we'll go visit with my Uncle and parents. Then on Saturday two good friends are getting married. This is going to be one busy Thanksgiving weekend. I hope you enjoyed my little poem.




1 comment:

PMKU said...

What is it about Thanksgiving that makes us turn to pizza!? LOL - Seriously after 4 days of turkey, GAK! Give me a pizza.