Friday, September 26, 2008

Can You Say.....Weekend!!!!

I'm so glad the work week is over. It was a busy one. I've learned a lot at the new job. I'm ready for next week to get here though. On Thursday we leave for a cruise with my Mardi Gras society. My best friend will also be with us. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with her. We're cruising the Gulf and going down to Mexico. Gabe and I have never been out of the country so we're both excited. We haven't been on a trip just the two of us since our honeymoon. I'm getting ready to go pick up our tickets then meeting Gabe, Liberty, and friends for the newest restaurant in Mobile -- Texas Roadhouse. Gotta love a good steak.

I ate lunch with Liberty today. School pizza was always one of my favorites, even as a teacher. The cafeteria was crazy. It's one of those things I don't miss now that I have a office job. :^)

We have soccer in the morning. Should be fun. I'm going to get with Gabe about the video. He can make it a combo of both games.

1 comment:

Erica Jeffrey said...

Please take me on your cruise...I think I could fit in a suitcase! I need a vacation so BAD!! I hope you guys have a great time!