Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pinterest and Meal Planning for the Week

I'm 3 weeks post op and doing well. I'm getting better at walking and my toes aren't as numb. I hope I can start working out soon. I go back to the doctor at the end of the month.

I've been pinning a lot of different things to Pinterest lately. I love the idea of one place for all the recipes I want to try, craft ideas, and other things I find online that interest me. I decided to go through recipes this morning so we can try some this week. My dinner plans for the week and links are below:

Sunday
For the taco seasoning I'm going to try making my own as well.

Monday
Spaghetti and salad

Tuesday
Ribs and Beans

Wednesday
Crustless pizza and salad

Thursday

Friday
Mom's Night Out

Saturday
Leftovers

I'll review the recipes as I make them.

I did make dish washer powder and laundry detergent that I found on Pintrest a few months ago.  The dish washer powder didn't do a good job. The laundry detergent is okay, but I want to try making liquid instead. The powder just doesn't get stains out the first time.

Now that I have my plan for the week it's time to head to the store. I'm going to start making at least one new recipe a week that I've pinned.
 

1 comment:

CraftyHope said...

Cool plan.
I try to go through my pinned recipes often too and make sure I'm actually making them. Here's hoping the plan goes off well.
I've made taco seasoning before also and it's so easy and just as good (I think).
I'm planning on making my own liquid laundry detergent also and just went out and got the 5 gallon bucket for it today. I probably won't make it until sometime next week though so I won't be able to give you any idea of how it does for a little while.
Can't wait to hear how these turn out for you.