Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015....The Year of 40

This is the year I turn 40. I'm working on to make this the best year yet. I became a Beachbody Coach in 2014 after starting to workout and eat better once I recovered from neck surgery. I have completed 2 rounds of PiYo and now I've started the 21 Day Fix. Now if you look at the MyFitnessPal widget, it looks bad today, but that's because I reset it for 2015. I want to track exactly how much weight I lose this year. I'm enjoying working out. I feel better. Eating clean is also helping me. I want to share my progress and help others reach their goals. Learning portion control has been the biggest thing for me. I know what I should eat and keeping as much processed foods as possible out of the house will help us all be healthier.

I have also joined my husband and daughter in biking. I'm just getting started. My hubby bought me a Trek for Christmas and I feel confident riding it. I hope to be out riding the trails once the weather warms up.

This year is all about getting healthy, fit, and staying motivated. What are you focusing on in 2015?

No comments: