Monday, July 8, 2013

Meal Review

I wanted to do a quick review of the recipes I made on Sunday from my Weekly Meal Plan.


Both recipes called for taco seasoning so I made that as well.

I don't think I'll ever brown chicken for tacos again. Making it in the slow cooker was so easy.  The taco seasoning was great.  The Texas Trash Dip was simple and delicious.  There wasn't any left.  We had 8 people eat dinner here last night and everyone enjoyed the meal.

These recipes will be added to the meals that I made on a regular basis.  I'm also going to make the taco seasoning from now on as well.  It was simple and better than the packets.

I pinned a bunch of recipes tonight so I'll have some more new things to try next week.  I'll review another dish soon.

Happy pinning and cooking!

No comments: