Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LMAO


This was my vending machine snack last night at my part-time job. The package caused a lot of laughter at work and at home. A co-worker threatened to call Gabe to tell him I was having hanky panky with Dr. Pepper. Corny, but funny.
If you've spent any amount of time around me you know I tend to laugh....a lot. That may not seem like a bad thing if you haven't been around. I have one of those weird laughs. It's like I forget to breathe and when I finally do.....
My laugh tends to get me in trouble. Gabe cringes when I get going. Why? Because it all depends on who's around at the moment. My best friend and I can get each other going and it will last for an hour. Through our friend Loes in the mix and one of us will have issues. Loes has made me puke twice from laughter. Gabe actually gets mad if Loes gets me going. That just makes it funnier to me.
There's this video on You Tube that kills me. I don't care how many times I see it, it makes me laugh, hysterically.
Laughter may be the best medicine, but in my cause......maybe not at times!

2 comments:

CraftyHope said...

Hanky Panky with Dr. Pepper - that's a good one!! Don't get ME started!

PMKU said...

Laugh till you puke! That is crazy.