Sunday, March 8, 2009

Relaxing Day

Since yesterday I have been coughing my head off.  My broncs hurt. I probably have bronchitis because of the stupid back and forth weather.  I still have my cough medicine from November so I started taking it again.  The wheeze in the cough is getting me.

I had a quiet Sunday.  Gabe took Liberty with him to Daphne to help a friend lay sod in his back yard.  I stayed home and did laundry and  watched one of my favorite movies, Midnight In the Garden of Good and Evil.  I love the book as well.  I really want to go to Savannah some day.  I wish I had the money to go with my best friend this summer.  It was nice to relax and have the house to myself.   I also made chicken and dumplings in the Crock Pot.

When Gabe and Libby got home we finished cleaning her room.  We are finally able to see the floor again so we set Roomba loose in there.  While I showered, Gabe helped Libby make her beds with her new Hannah Montana sheets and comforters.  Once I alter the curtains I will post some pictures of her big girl room.

I cannot believe my daughter will be 7 on Thursday.  Time has flown by.  It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with her.  Now she's almost done with first grade.  Wow.

We ended up going to Olive Garden for dinner with friends.  I put the chicken and dumplings in the fridge and we will have them for dinner  tomorrow.

No comments: