Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Baaack

Okay, so I fell off of the blogging world for a while again. What can I say...life gets in the way of my Internet fun.

We've been busy getting ready for the holidays like everyone else. Between working two jobs, decorating, cleaning, shopping, program rehearsals, etc., it's been one crazy month. It seems like Thanksgiving was last week! I cannot believe Christmas is only 3 days away.

I'm still learning all about my new phone....the BlackBerry Pearl. I've been downloading apps and I even tried blogging from it Saturday night, but it didn't work. I have to perfect this.

I hope everyone has a joyous CHRISTmas! I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Erica Jeffrey said...

Say no to the crackberry! I used to sleep with mine in the bed, but Michael put his foot down and said no more..I still sneak it in there or my i-touch which is just as addictive. Welcome back to the blogging world. We missed you!